Dal Vada Recipe Baked Mushroom-Dal Fritters Recipe: The winner of the Weekly Gilt Free Contest has created mouth watering lentil lentils and mushroom fritters. They have not fryed, Dal Vada Recipe but baked them.
My take on the delicious Masala Vada. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. Full of wonderful taste of spices and herb. A really amazing snack to be making at home.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Baked Mushroom- Lentil Fritters Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Masoor Dal
- 1 bay leaves
- Half Cube Vegetable Soup
- 100g White Mushroom
- 4 oats
- Dry Mix Herbs & Spices (Origano, Parsley, Thyme, Red Chili Flakes)
- 1 (small size, finely chopped) onion
- 1-2 (finely chopped) garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- An (optional) egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make baked mushroom – lentil fritters
- Clean the dish thoroughly with water and pour it into the pan. Add a cup of water to it. Also add bay leaves and vegetable soup.
- Once the mixture is boiled, reduce the flame and cook on a low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. In such a time your pulse should be soft.
- After that remove it from the heat and filter it. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Now add the cooked lentils, mushrooms, oats and spices in the grinder and grind them.
- Keep in mind that your mixture should be a little bit coarse. Now add onions and garlic in a pan and fry it.
- After this, add a mixture of mushroom-dal-oats to it.
- Cook for a few minutes. Then add red wine to it. This will give a thick color to the mixture.
- Also add soy sauce, salt and pepper to it. Mix.
- Now is the time to make fritters.
- Add an egg to the mixer, so that it can bring in binding to bake.
- Make fritters from the mixer and bake at 250 ° C for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- When the fritters start looking crisp from outside, serve them with ranch or mayo dip.
Key Ingredients: Masoor dal, bay leaf, vegetable soup, white mushrooms, oats, onions, garlic bud, red wine, soy sauce, egg, salt and pepper.
#Dalvada #dalvadarecipe #sanjeevkapoor