An easy egg sandwich recipe for breakfast or lunch. Crispy bread stuffed with spicy boiled egg masala. This spicy and cheesy Masala egg sandwich is a comforting, simple, and easy egg recipe for breakfast.
Egg Sandwich is my favorite filling sandwich of all time. I usually make a classic boiled egg sandwich for breakfast, sometimes toasted sometimes without toasting that.
This egg sandwich boiled egg recipe is a spicy variation of a classic egg sandwich. I make this sandwich in Indian style. For the stuffing, I make a spicy filling of Boiled eggs in masala. After stuffing the masala, I toast the bread to a buttery crispy perfection which just taste like a heaven.
How To Make A Egg Masala Sandwich
To make this masala egg sandwich, You need hard-boiled eggs. In case you are a beginner to like to know how to boil eggs perfectly I have a tutorial for you. You can learn to boil eggs that peel easily in Instant Pot or Stovetop. ‘
Once you have boiled eggs, the next part is to make spicy egg masala stuffing. But first, let me tell you about the Ingredients you need.
The full recipe for Egg & mayo sandwich
- Prep time: 10 mins
- cooking time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
Egg and mayo filling Ingredients:
- Boiled eggs 4 no.
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp.
- Spring onion greens 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Black pepper a pinch.
- Chop the boiled eggs.
- Add all the ingredients including chopped boiled eggs and mix well.
For sandwich Ingredients:
- Eggs 2 nos. (for one sandwich)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Red chilly powder 1 tsp
- Green chilly 1 tsp (chopped)
- Fresh coriander 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Bread slices as required
- Egg and mayo filling
- In a mixing bowl add the eggs salt & pepper to taste, Red chilly powder, green chillies and freshly chopped coriander leaves. Beat the eggs and whisk well.
- Heat butter on a Tava, pour the whisked eggs, gently pull the sides of the eggs to cook the omelette evenly.
- Add two bread slices over the omelette, lightly coat the bread with the uncooked egg and flip.
- Flip the omelette keeping the bread slice at the bottom, cut the edges and add it on the top.
- Cut and divide the bread from the centre, apply the egg & mayo filling and cover it with another slice facing the egg side inside (refer to the video for better understanding).
- Cook on both sides until the bread is crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into triangles, serve with crispy French fries and ketchup.
#Eggrecipe #eggsandwich #besteggsandwich