Mint Recipe: In summer everyone usually likes to drink but today we will give a slightly different flavor. Mint Recipe Make your home a refreshing drink using yogurt and mint.
With drink you will get a different and new flavor of which you will also like. Ingredients to make Mint Lassi: is made in two ways sweet and salty but you will also like the taste of Mint. You can make this lassi in 20 minutes. It requires mint, yogurt, sugar and ice to make it. gets a refreshing test because of mint.
Lassi is a traditional yogurt drink with its origins in Punjab, in the northern part of India. Sweet Mint Lassi is an adaptation of the ever popular sweet lassi.
Mint leaves give this drink a delicious taste and a nice refreshing taste. It is a refreshing drink and can prove to be a savior during hot summer afternoons. You can also serve it as a thirst quencher for your guests.
Serve sweet Mint Lassi with Punjabi Bhindi Kadhi, Punjabi Mix Vegetable Kadhai and Phulka for a delicious Punjabi meal.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Mint Lassi Ingredients
- 300 ml (ml) curd
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tbsp mint
- Cumin, Roasted
- A tray of ice
How to make Mint Lassi
1.Add yogurt in a pan and mix sugar and mint.
2. After this, add ice to it and blend it.
3. Serve using mint leaves and cumin seeds for garnishing.
Key Ingredients: Yogurt, Sugar, Mint, Cumin, Ice.
Step By Step Mint Lassi Recipe
- First of all, wash the mint leaves with water, grind them coarsely in a jar of mixer with 2 tablespoons water and mint leaves.
- Grind the curd with a hand blender in a bowl.
- Add coarse paste of mint leaves and water to the powdered curd and grind it with a hand blender.
- Later add salt, black salt and cumin powder. You can make lassi thin and thick by adding water as required. Transfer it to a serving glass.
- Mint lassi is ready, serve it cold and garnished with mint leaves.