No-bake Mango cheesecake lets make some delicious no-bake make cheesecake recipe during the mango season.
I love to do prepare a no-bake mango cheesecake. It is a very rich and delicious dessert cake recipe. The main in ingredient making cheesecake is cream cheese. I Get many requests about how to make homemade cream cheese. Today I am going to show how to make the perfect homemade cream cheese it’s very easy &. I will make a delicious no-bake mango cheesecake so with it.
Full written recipe for Mango cheesecake
The main in ingredient making cheesecake is cream cheese. I Get many requests about how to make homemade cream cheese. Today I am going to show how to make the perfect homemade cream cheese it’s very easy &. I will make a delicious no-bake mango cheese cake so with it.
- Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
- Serves: 1 cake
- Setting time: 5-6 hours or overnight
For homemade cheesecake Ingredients:
- Full fat milk 1.5 liter
- Fresh cream 250 ml
- Lemon juice 1.5 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom vessel on medium heat, stir in regular intervals, and bring to a boil, once the milk starts to boil switch off the flame.
- Add the lemon juice gradually, stir until the milk starts to curdle and the whey separated from the milk solids.
- Now, place a sieve and a muslin cloth, and strain, wash it with fresh water to remove the sourness of the lemon.
- Further, squeeze out the excess moisture and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the curdled milk to a blending jar, add salt, and blend until smooth and creamy in texture. Your homemade cream cheese is ready! you can store it in the jar, refrigerate and use it accordingly.
So the homemade cheese cream is ready you have seen how to easy it is made. you have to remember some points while making cream cheese at home. firstly use full fat milk. Because of the content the cream cheese will turn out to be good. secondly when the cream is made commercially in factories. This process is that they separate all the cream from the milk. The reason for doing this is that different cream cheese with varied fat content are prepared lattices.
- Biscuit 150 gm
- Melted butter 80 gm
- Gelatine 7 gm + water 50 ml
- Homemade cream cheese 375 gm
- Fresh cream 250 ml
- Powdered sugar ½ cup
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp
- White chocolate 150 gm
- Fresh mango puree 200 gm
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Mango slices (for garnish)
- Start by first crushing the biscuit, you can use a zip lock bag or else you can use a clean and fresh cloth or even a grinding jar to crush the biscuit, add melted butter and mix well.
- Transfer the butter and biscuit mixture in the springform mould and press it with a pav bhaji masher a glass bottom, to even the surface, press nicely to make the base of the cheesecake. Refrigerate to set until you make the cheesecake filling.
- Now, take a small bowl, add gelatine and water, mix and rest the gelatine to bloom, by the time you can make the cheesecake filling.
- Now, to make the filling, take a mixing bowl, add homemade cream cheese, fresh cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, whisk with an electric beater until it’s fluffy.
- Set a double boiler and melt the white chocolate, you can also melt the chocolate in a microwave, add the melted chocolate in the mixture and whisk with an electric beater until combined well.
- Now, add the fresh mango puree, lemon juice and lemon zest, whisk again until combined well.
- Now, heat the bloomed gelatine in the microwave for 15 seconds and add 2 spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture to the heated gelatine and mix well.
- Further, add this mixture back to the cream cheese filling and mix well.
- Transfer the cream cheese filling mixture to the springform mould and set in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Once the cheesecake is set after refrigerating, take it from the mould and garnish it with a mango slice, your mango cream cheese is ready, serve chilled.
#Mangocheesecake #cake #homemadecheesecake